We’ve compiled a list of free or low cost resources are that are available in our community to help empower you and your family to improve your physical and mental health. Lets all look after each other. If you know someone who could benefit from these resources, please pass it along. If you know of any services we should add, let us know!
Edmonton | Physiotherapy | Massage Therapy | Acupuncture
- This is a free 6 week group workshop for adults who live with or who support someone with a chronic health condition or chronic pain.
- Workshops can be done online from any location!
- This workshop is helpful for: controlling pain and other symptoms, healthy eating and being more active, dealing with difficult emotions, making everyday tasks easier, self-care and improving quality of life.
- This workshop is great for anyone with conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, arthritis, gastrointestinal (GI), depression, and for those with conditions like fibromyalgia, complex regional pain syndrome, persistent pain, migraines, arthritis and others.
- Follow the link above for more information or call 1-877-349-5711 to register
- This program allows low income individuals and families to access discounted passes to the Tri Leisure Centre through a partnership with the Westview Health Centre Foundation.
- You can also borrow a complimentary Family Tri Leisure Centre Access Pass at your local Tri Municipal Area library! All you need is a library card!
- This program allows eligible Edmontonians access to the City of Edmonton recreation facilities and attractions at a free or reduced cost.
- With more than 20 facilities around the city, this pass can empower you to get active in the Edmonton community!